- After paying at Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) for a learners’ license and test fees. You then make payment at Face Technologies where your biometrics are taken and you are issued a learners’ license.
- You take this to the Inspectorate of Vehicles (IOV) for a driving test.
- When you pass the test, you are informed. Likewise when you fail, you are told. For the successful learner, the Inspectorate of Vehicles sends your results documents to URA in three days.
- At the lapse of the three days you go back to URA and pay for a full license.
- Three or five days later, you go to Face Technologies and make payment and you are issued a temporary drivers’ permit which is valid for one month.
- A week later, you can pick your new permit license
How long does it take to have my existing Driver’s Permit ?
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Fields marked * are mandatory.